Skip to content
- IPS PRESIDENT AWARD 1997 for Research on Child Psychology
- Out Standing Young India (TOYI) Award by National Junior Chamber 2002 for
- Leadership in Child Development
- KTL Mangalmurty Oration 2003 for Leadership in Sports Psychology
- National Oration for Obs-Gynae Society Nagpur 2001 on Depression in Primary Infertility
- IMA – First prize for debate on Euthanasia.
- Certificate of Excellence (Vikas Ratna Shiromani Award) by Won. Union Minister of State for Planning, Government of India, for excellent achievement in filed of Mental Health and Rights and selfless to the Nation. (17 th April 2005)
Organization recognized Dr. Shailesh V Pangaonkar
- International Fellow: American Psychiatric Association, No. 1101824
- Life Fellow Geriatric Society of India No. – L-1087
- Scientific Chairman for Geriatric Society of India (National).
- Life Fellow of India Psychiatric Society. No.-16105
- International Member: Association of American Geriatric Psychiatry. No. – 20493
- Life Member: India Medical Association
- Member of Academy of Medical Science (IMA), Nagpur
- Founder President of International Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Organizing Scientific Chairman of The Commonwealth Association for Health And Disability
- Member of Cell against Sexual Harassment and gender discrimination, Nagpur University
- Organizing chairman for 6 th International Sleep Conference 2011
- International forum of Cognitive Disability in Autism.